Reporting an Absence
Our schedule is stored in Google Calendar. The current season (2016-2017), can be viewed >> here <<.
In addition to just viewing it there, you can do lots of other great things with it:
- integrate it with your personal calendar on you OC or mobile device
- set up reminders for events
- see the calendar for only a subset of the productions or functions
- and more...
Accessing calendars in other ways
Each concert (or other choir initiative) has its own calendar. Each calendar can be accessed in several ways.
- Add to Google Calendar: If you use Google Calendar, click the "+ Google Calendar" button at the bottom right of the calendar view above, and select the calendars you want to add. If you want to be notified, don't forget to Edit Notifications in Google Calendars for each calendar you add.
- This method gives the best service, including a unified view of all calendars with your own. However, it does require a Google account. Google accounts are free, easy to create, and unobtrusive.
For the technically inclined who don't want to use Google Calendar, there are other methods:
- Calendar ID: If you use another app that uses the Google Calendar service, there is a Calendar ID string you provide to it to connect to the calendar.
- ICAL link: If you have a calendar application is not compatible with the Google Calendar service, but supports the iCal format, you can give it this link. However, be aware that for most applications, this is a static import that does not follow updates.
If you and to use one of these methods, but can't figure out how, send e-mail to csowebmaster (at) cantatasingersottawa.ca
View the full schedule >> here <<
For now, the full season can be viewed >> here <<.
The corresponding event calendars eventually be moved to local storage in this wiki.
Historical schedule information can be found here. That information was accurate as of September 1, 2015, but is no longer being maintained.
- Embed spreadsheets in wiki pages
- Copy 2015-2016 events schedules as spreadsheets from Google to this wiki, for archive purposes.