Pages in this Wiki
- Choir Info - information for new and returning members
- Choir Shared Folder | Folder Details
- Full Season Calendar | Schedule details | Report a concert absence
- Season Member List | Member List details - members' contact info
- Concert Prep - prep info and music for season concerts
- Roles - executive / member roles
- Role E-mail - generic role e-mail addresses and lists
- Operation Handbook - choir operation handbook, constitution, and letters patent
[Administrators and Contributors: If you make changes to the above list, consider whether corresponding changes should be made to the MediaWiki:Sidebar, which controls the navigation menu on the left.]
Pages outside this wiki
- Public Home
- Change Log for Public web pages
- Event language review page
- Shared images (public)
- Concert review archives (mostly old)
- the old members' site.
General Information for Users of this Wiki
Welcome to the CSO members' wiki. This is where we keep everything that CSO members need to know.
It's a fairly open system. Anyone with access to the Members portion of the CSO web site can read its content, and getting permission to improve it is easy.
The software supporting this wiki is MediaWiki. If you're not sure how to get started, check out the Help link at the left.
- History buffs can find information from 2015 an earlier in the old members' site.
Instructions to Contributors
Help us improve the content, and keep it up to date!
If you want to add or edit pages, you need to have an account on this wiki.
- You can do this for yourself - just click "Create account" at the top right of this page.
- So that your site administrators and fellow editors know who you are, please make your wiki username (ID) your real name (e.g. "Jane Doe"), or something based on it that is recognizable to us.
- You will need to provide a valid e-mail address.
In order to make your life easier, we have installed some extensions:
If you want to try out some low-risk editing, go to the Test Page, and make whatever changes you want there. Don't expect them to stay there long though.
General Information for Administrators of this Wiki
Changes to individual page contents are automatically tracked. When you submit a change, please fill in the comment field with a brief description of the nature of the change.
For other changes to this wiki, please keep the Admin Change Log up to date.
Changes outside this wiki are not presently tracked here. See #Pages outside this wiki
For the most part, no user management is required.
One exception is when a new user chooses a name contrary to the quidelines. After discussing it with them and agreeing on a better name, you can change it using the Renameuser extension. It can be found on the page Special:SpecialPages#Users and rights, but is only visible to administrators.